Leaf Color Choice

The web's first forum dedicated to Nissan's groundbreaking electric car, the Nissan Leaf.
rdhauser
Car: Currently Honda Civic hybred. Will purchase a leaf

When I filled out my preferences for the car during the "reservation" process, I chuckled at the fact that green was not a color option. Today, however, I just confirmed via live chat that green will not be offered.

I'm disappointed, but also flumixed. Isn't green an obvious choice for this car from a marketing perspective? Must have been some weird members of the focus group, I guess.

What do you folks think?

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

I think Green is a great color for a car... as long as it's not a light pastel or light metallic. I think those colors are a little too overused in the hibrid car market.
I'd like to see a medium to dark green for the leaf.. like a real leaf on a tree.

Just my $.02.

Tell me more about the live chat? Is that something Nissan is offering on their Leaf site? That's an excellent idea if they are indeed doing that.

Oh.. and WELCOME! glad to have you aboard. Stay tuned.. we're going to get a ton of Leaf information put together and we'll have a lot of conversations and information available on this forum.

rdhauser
Car: Currently Honda Civic hybred. Will purchase a leaf

[quote="Eikon"]

Tell me more about the live chat? Is that something Nissan is offering on their Leaf site? That's an excellent idea if they are indeed doing that.

[end quote]

This site:

http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric- ... -car/index

has a live chat option in the upper right area of the page. I just followed the links from there.

d!ck

FontanaNissan

Green would have been a good choice. Most popular color reservation holders ordered through us are mainly blue and red.

Return to “Leaf Forum”