Laser Cruise Control Question

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
HollywoodJackson
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35
1990 Nissan 240SX Hatchback
1990 Nissan 240SX Coupe

Hello everyone,

That weird azz light bulb in my '02 speedometer cluster blew out a few days ago. I tried to replace it with a with a 'similar' flexible white tube from Frye's. I'm novice at soldering, etc. It looked like it should have worked, but it didn't.

So I waited until another Q45 hit the LKQ Pick A Part. One hit the yard yesterday, and I put all my plans on hold, and drove from Hollywood to San Bernardino in traffic, praying the speedometer was there, and has the SPORT option in it.

To my surprise, the Q45 at Pick-A-Part even had the laser assisted cruise control! I have the cluster installed in my dash now, working perfectly.

My question is, if I go back out there and get the rest of the components for the laser assist cruise control system... Can I install them and it will work? Should all of the harnesses exist in my Q45 even though my car didn't come with that option?

All the best,
~HollywoodJackson~

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”