Labels on Rear Seats

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
G35sedan04

Hello:

I just purchased a new G sedan. There are 4 small round stickers on the rear seats that illustrate the reclining feature and how to install a car seat. I tried to remove them but they don't seem to come off. Are they meant to be removed and if so how should I take them off.

Thanks

g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Hey,I look at my back seats. There not stickers I wouldn't be bothered by them. With the willow interior you can barely see them. I'm not sure about the black leather though. Are you going to remove the air bag warning info on the sun visors too? There more of an eye sore.Kev…

G35sedan04

I never noticed them on the willow interior but they definetly standout on the Black. If they can't be removed I will live, I guess LOL.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I have never noticed any labels or stickers on my seats. But I have a coupe with willow. If they are there, they don't bother me. Mostly because I never sit in the back or really even look back there. Too much fun stuff up front.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”