KY TN: beware

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
Kr5Kouki
Car: 1997 240SX, Silvia Clone.

Modified Import Repair
owner: Thomas Lewis

DO NOT use this guy, he is king d-bag. do not go, me [S14 Silvia Clone], a S14.a RB25det swap, and a S14a KA-T all had the worst service possible. Ive had to pull my motor and re-do everything i had paid him to do, $1300 down the drains.

take heed or not, youve been warned. i wish i could post this ALL OVER the net

i took my S14 to him to finish the wiring [a ignitor] and install the intercooler piping.
-my wireharness was hacked
-it was running pig rich
-i had to recently pull the motor due to the turbo coolant lines being blocked off by him and it cooked my turbo causing so much damage, cooking oil to sludge, upping the oil pressure in my car. naturally the oil leaked from the weakest seals. now im going to re-seal the whole oil pan, timing chain cover, and blahblah.
-i had to order a new turbo
-i had to make steelbraided lines and retap the block due to him using a steel bolt in aluminum block and jbwelding it.

all the time i am putting into finishing my SR20DET is being logged and since i paid $1300 @ $70/hour i am going to sue him for my money PLUS the time in that i actually put into the motor when i was told upon receiving the car it would be tip top.

so that is juuust my story.

the RB25 had to order a brand new harness, and install a SAFC just to get it to run near right. both motors are stock, with stock turbos and 255lph fuel pumps
Last edited by Kr5Kouki on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winner

i see youve posted this all over the forum... in multiple forums....

anyways, why not explain a bit more... provide some solid evidence... that would make your claims more valid

Kr5Kouki
Car: 1997 240SX, Silvia Clone.

updated

Return to “Central Region”