Keyfob windows down??

All things Altima Coupe.
Boom2469
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

So I have an 09 Altima coupe 2.5S, but don't know all the features that would work with my car just yet. I have seen that some models have the ability to roll your windows down by holding the unlock button for 10 seconds. I also have seen that you need the convenience package, but others say that they have a base model with no packages and the windows roll down? Is there anyway to tell if my car is able to do this function?

BigBuffalo

Double click and hold unlock on the keyfob. I don't think its quite 10 seconds more like 3-5 for it to engage.

Boom2469
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

Sadly it didn't work so I'm going to assume I don't have that feature... or do I have to reset something with the windows in order for it to work?

BigBuffalo

From what I understand the feature is always one. Even people that have it can't turn it off. So yea if it doesn't happen you probably just don't have it. Could always check with a dealer.

justeller
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Coupe

Click unlock once to unlock drivers door. Click unlock again to unlock all doors. Click unlock and hold a third time for about 3-5 seconds and both windows should roll down. Youtube it. There is all kinds of video's on the intelligent key. Althought the window roll down is an "option" from what I have read I have not run into a Maxima or Altima newer than 2008 that this hasn't worked on.

2010RS
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe RS 2.5

The only way to turn off the keyfob window roll-down feature is to jack it into a Consult-III device, then toggle the line of code deep in the settings that turns it off. Seen it.

Dojjy
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima

Can’t be de-programmed, even by the dealer on any Nissan before 2013. Stupid feature. Found windows down more than once overnight. Going to cause serious damage to car someday or get my stuff stolen!

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”