Keeping the audio on when car engine is shut down

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
jsb1968
Car: Infiniti QX60

Hey folks,

I have a 2015 QX60. When you stop the vehicle and shut down the engine, the audio kicks off too. Ive tried to double tap the start/stop button twice as is recommended in the manual but it doesn't work. I have 5 kids so there are numerous times when I'm stopped for a period of time and want to listen to the radio while waiting for them or they want to hear something.

Does anyone else have this issue or have a workaround/solution for this problem?

Thanks

Jeff from ATL

04pathse
Car: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

kado1976

jsb1968 wrote:Hey folks,

I have a 2015 QX60. When you stop the vehicle and shut down the engine, the audio kicks off too. Ive tried to double tap the start/stop button twice as is recommended in the manual but it doesn't work. I have 5 kids so there are numerous times when I'm stopped for a period of time and want to listen to the radio while waiting for them or they want to hear something.

Does anyone else have this issue or have a workaround/solution for this problem?

Thanks

Jeff from ATL
Did you figure a solution out?

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”