KC p0ker Run for Greensburg

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
KCHawg

I'm just seeing if this might peak anyone's interest. It could be a single-day or multi-day thing. It would be a good chance to get together and meet up with other tuners and possibly get some good runs in (nothing illegal of course wink*wink). Offer input if you want. I'm just tired of seeing all of these road rallies that cost 15 grand per person, that are just for millionaire playboys only. Well, what I was kickin around was like a run from KC to Springfield, then to the Sloo and back. We can split it up as far as days go. Maybe like fifteen or 20 bucks per car for entry unless we split the the trip up and then cheap hotel reservations will have to be made. It's a trip that can be made in one day but that's alot of punishment on peoples cars. I'm very open to suggestions. If we take half of the total of the entry fees and donate it to a relief fund for Greensburg, the stores that we would have to stop at (to pick up cards), would probably be more willing to participate. Then the winner gets the remainder of the money. I'm looking at late summer for this event, but I've got to know if people are interested first. I'm a Nissan to Honda convert but I know you nissan guys like to cruise, I can't get any response from the honda guys.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Meh, I doubt you'll get interest unless you really have things organized. These types of runs really aren't my thing.

-Dan

KCHawg

Here's the idea, we're going to keep it inside a 30 mile radius of KC. 5 stops around the area and then the best hand wins. I am thinkin about just saying screw it and going ahead and planning it.

240RB1
Car: 03 G35
92 Z32
95 ZJ

i'll tag along if everything is set up and a start point is set.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

I'm all for helping the victims of Greensburg, but count me out for the run, not my thing.

-Dan

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

I would like to do it, but I don't want to put that many miles on my car. I thought about doing something similar here but the amount of work I'd have to put in to organize it, promote it and lead it just didn't appeal to me.If that is something that appeals to you, go for it! Spread the word locally so it's not just Nissans. Maybe advertise at one of the colleges in august and have it then?

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

I would definitely interested in something like this. Let me know if anything more comes out of this and I will let the local Z club know as we like to go on "cruises".

Chezedik
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

How will you get the permission of the locals, or do you intend to do it without their permission?

Return to “Midwest Region”