Kansas People Unite!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
ca18det_boy

We should set up a meet time/place anyone interested let me know!

keepingthe240

I've tried for 2 years with no luck.

ca18det_boy

yup....your the only person that has graced me with a reply. And to you I owe my thanks kind sir!

laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

hey im all up for meets, i would actually like to talk to other nissan owners, maybe even do a swap, i know of other car groups that hold mod parties, maybe it is something you could consider doing as well... anyways, if you want ill help out how i can, i do alot of organizing for my club and other things... anyways let me know...peace

Laylu aka Holly

ca18det_boy

We should really meet. Lately a couple of guys and I meet at a local bar here in Lawrence. If you want we could try and meet up sometime and all go do something. Just let me know what you feel like doing! Also how far are you away from KC?

laylu

on the south side by grandview/belton/raymore area, but get around alot, am willing to go just about anywhere...and in fact have been to lawrence a few times to hang with friends... anyways let me see what my schedule looks like for this weekend maybe we can meet up in overland park/olathe or something, kind of the half way point, im sure i might be able to generate a few others to come as well... but will have to see. peace.

Holly

ca18det_boy

Hey just let me know.....what about at the Guacamole Grill on Santa Fe, in Olathe?

laylu

so long as the weather holds its in of the deal for the weekend i have nothing planned so im good, Saturdays are the best for me, how about you guys?

ca18det_boy

we can do Sat. If you want you can give me call. 785-766-5084. I don't know who all will show, but I will and I'll bring as many peeps as I can.

keepingthe240

http://pub10.ezboard.com/bmidwest240club <--current midwest clubhttp://www.hazcc.com/zcar_index.asp <--300zx club,240sx are welcome to joinhttp://project240.com/ipw-web/...x.php <-- other current 240 board[url]htt <-- thread of past 240sx meet

keepingthe240

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....+city

laylu

dont know about you all, but im snowed in, going to have to schedule for another time

ca18det_boy

There's still a couple more days till Sat. Should we decide Friday night?

laylu

i am so stuck, my car is going no where for a couple of days, so i wont be able to make it this weekend, though maybe a couple weeks from now, next weekend is world of wheels and i know my husband and i along with our kids will be attending that sometime then along with taking care of valentines which im sure some of you are going to be doing as well..., anyways im just suggesting trying a different weekend in a couple of weeks, fridays are no good for me i work evenings during the week, so the weekend is best on my end... anyways my thoughts, peace.

Holly

Return to “Midwest Region”