KANSAS CITY MEET May 22nd!!!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

bump for the meet! i hope the weather will be good that day!

-Dan

keepingthe240

I'm coming directly from work and any food i'd bring would have to sit in my car for 9 hours. I assume everyone will still be there at 5 pm when i get there. Was someone offering to do a compression check on my engine??

ca18det_boy

I MIGHT be able to bring up a tester....don't know yet, all who want one post it and it shall come

Dano

i dunno if ill have my buddy's or not...

-Dan

float_6969
Car: CA18DET swapped 1995 Nissan 240sx (too many mods to list)
2015 SV Leaf w/QC & Bose (daily)

Alright, better late than never. I'm finally posting up on this thread. Yea!!! And with any luck, I'm going to get the stuff to fix the motor early next week. If I do, I just MIGHT (thats a really big might) have it torn down and rebuilt with new rings, and turbo, so I can finally get some real power outta that darn CA!!! w00t!

Dano

dont have it undriveable sat!!

-Dan

float_6969

We'll see what next week shows. I'd like to have it done for the meet though.

Dano

yeah, but showing up to the meet is more important! if i can help with anything, let me know and ill see wat i can do.

-Dan

AunVoh

hey, guess who has to work on the 22nd? MMMMEEEEE oh man, lucky lil me! =/

vqman
Car: 1991 Sentra SE-R

240sx2nr95 wrote:Housecor, do u have anything done to your maxima? is the TE a 2.5L or a 3.5L?

-Dan

No Maxima has a 2.5L.

they either had the 3.0L (2000-2001 or the 3.5L (2002-2005)

-vq

Dano

ahh, sorry, still new to the new maximas:) hopefully i can check your out at the meet:)

-Dan

float_6969

Ditto! I wanna see some cool Max's. I've got a vid of one spanking a CRX. Something about a 14sec. family car appeals to me....

T-Hoe
Car: cars, computers, working out, *****es

Hey all,

What time does everything start on Saturday? I've got some stuff lined up for the evening so I can't stay long. Glad to have found your board...I was just surfing around and bam found out about the meet. I'm a member of http://www.hazcc.com and I'll pass the word out about the meet. We have a cruise scheduled for that same day so there might not be a big turn out from my contingent.

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

i am thinking about joining hazcc. how often do you guys have meets?

float_6969

T-hoe, I love those wheels. I always like 5 spokes. They rarely look bad. Plus Z's are just soooo sexy. I think when I get done w/the 240, I'm gonna get one as a daily. Heheheh

T-Hoe

Thanks for the comments. My Z was my daily driver (except for the winters when I had to carpool with the ex) for almost 10 years. I recently bought a 2000 Maxima two months ago for a daily driver/winter car and now I find myself catching the "mod" bug with this car. At least it gets better gas mileage!

As for the wheels....killer deal. Can you believe I bought those wheels for $150 for the set? Not bad for Enkei 18x8.5 RP01's. Right place at the right time I guess... I bought them off of one of the KC RX-7 guys after he had just bought some new wheels for his ride. A little curb rash, but other than that I love'em.

My friend probably will drive my Maxima to the meet so that I can get some tips on mods for it. Hope to see all of you there.

Hey Freak, HAZCC always has something going on...a great bunch of guys with lots of Z knowledge. Don't know what I'd do without 'em. If and when you join, be sure to put in a good word for me.

keepingthe240

Is it still a go for saturday @ 4pm?? Yea, hazcc is a great bunch of guys. I've been posting on the site for about a yr and they've helped me out of a big pickle i got myself into last yr. Members get discounts on stuff though their sponsors so it kinda makes the $30+ membership fee worth it.

Ha..did anyone get busted in the west bottoms on saturday?? I read 120 people got tickets in the monday paper ( 20 racers and 100+ people watching)

Was anyone bringing a digital camera? Someone was asking me to take a picture of my ghetto c/a/i

ca18det_boy

Yup, still on for this weekend. Dan and Ryan are mad at me due to the fact that I have to work. Sorry guys, if your still around at night then I'll be out!

laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

west bottoms bust... 10-12 people actually got busted for racing, all others that were there which was somewhere around the 100 mark got spectator tickets, those that were busted for racing, were arrested and their cars impounded, the spec tickets were running around $50 a piece, fox 4 news was there taping and so forth, the police and people on roofs watching the whole thing, and then blocked the streets so no one could get out, hence why so many... what can i say i know the wrong people lol :icesangel

Holly

blackx
Car: Stikfas

Do we have a est of how many people are going to be there?

ca18det_boy

blackx wrote:Do we have a est of how many people are going to be there?

from my understanding quite a few will be there. You have to keep in mind that this is on 6+ boards.

keepingthe240

I didnt see it on hazcc or freshalloy !!

Dano

Hey all!

YES, the meet is still on for 4pm on Sat (tomorrow!) i'm sorry that i haven't been on this week, my computer crashed last fri so i have been computer-less, i'm using a buddy's right now so im just around to check this thread, feel free to spread the word to any other boards:)

i will have my digi cam with me and a few friends might bring theirs.

see you all there:)

-Dan

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

Glad to see some z32's gettin on the boards. Dont be strangers guys, visit and get our z32 forums going!!!!!

Hope the meet goes well, and yes be sure to get plenty of pics, but I dont think I have to remind Dan of that.

housecor
Car: 2007 Diamond Graphite M35 S

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition 6-speed - Sold.

Hey freakonaleash1187 - Did you have a run with a Silver Max tonight on 135th? The Z in the sig above looks like the car I ran. If that's you, great looking Z man. Wheels looks excellent. I'm bummed you missed 2nd. Woulda been a good run.

Wish I could show up tomorrow, but I've got a wedding @ 5. Sure you guys don't wanna meet @ 1 instead? :D

keepingthe240

House.,Geez..if i knew there was street racing down there i would of drove down there on my way home. I work damn close to there but take 435 east bound. Layla...can you bring that wrench?? Yea. i figure lewis got busted on saturday. Of all the times i've raced on the street, i've never had a crowd watching me...i'm jelous!!

laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

ya ill bring your vice grip, no lewis was not one of the ones to get busted, none of us were, we just happen to know some of them, ya there was some racing going on at 135th, was pretty cool, no cops for once, lol, but had a guy from KC Star out there, getting our side of the story, rather than completely bashing street racers all together, a friend called and demanded an apology be made in the paper, but instead the guy managed to talk out of a interview and coming out and hanging with us for a night, was kinda wierd, oh well, see you guys tomorrow,

Holly

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

housecor wrote:Hey freakonaleash1187 - Did you have a run with a Silver Max tonight on 135th? The Z in the sig above looks like the car I ran. If that's you, great looking Z man. Wheels looks excellent. I'm bummed you missed 2nd. Woulda been a good run.

Wish I could show up tomorrow, but I've got a wedding @ 5. Sure you guys don't wanna meet @ 1 instead? :D

yeah that was me. first time i missed a gear. good thing i missed it completely so i didn't grind any gears. and thanks for the comments.

i am also bringing my digital camera. got to take pics of my first meet ever.

keepingthe240

What happen after we left?? Did someone forget to bring some food?? For the time i spent there, it was ok. Lets plan something 10x better next time though. Man, i was needing a little tech help. I bought a hotshot header on ebay and the guy said it fit on a s14 and a s13. Any truth to that?? Or does anyone have a hotshot to compare it to?? Also my injen tube is getting tarnished. Anyone have any cleaning ideas??

T-Hoe

So how did the meet go? I haven't heard any feedback on it. I was planning on stopping by for a bit, but the meet started too late for me to make it. My girlfriend had an orchestra performance and they were playing at 7:30, but she already made dinner plans at 5:00. The price we pay for a piece of a$$.

Hope everything went well.

Return to “Midwest Region”