ka24det question

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
[nuill]
Car: my ride, music, dancing, singing

Okay, this might be a question that has been bounced around alot, but i dont feel like searching for it through all the posts. I have a 1990 nissan 240sx. It has the KA24E in it. It also has the 4 speed automatic tranny. I was contemplating buying a KA24DE and having it professionally rebuilt with all aftermarket high performance low weight parts (such as an aluminum block, titanium piston heads and rods, etc.) and add a turbo on it before I swap the engine. I'm also contemplating converting to a 5 speed. Anybody know whether this is a good idea or have any suggestions? get back with me on here please.

Thanks,Mike

[nuill]
Car: my ride, music, dancing, singing

Oh, and just to let everybody know, I used to sport a Honda Accord LX-i and converted to Nissan... No looking back now...

GirlRacerS14
Car: Cars and motorcycles and racing both of them hard and fast

Hmmmm.....I'll help ya out before all the guys get a hold of you....Nissan = Good Turbo = GoodUSE THE SEARCH BUTTON!

Thx, i'm done now. :D

GR

silviaNE
Car: cars what else?

It depends. If you want to drift or drag race a 5 speed is nice. If you do a lot of crusin and dont care for shifting, stay with the auto. do you have a lot of traffic in jonesboro? I lived in chicago for 17 years and a 5 speed in rush hour traffic on 290 sucked the big one? ITs really up to you.

I CONVERTED FROM THE H CROWD 3 YEARS AGO AND WILL NEVER TURN BACK. LONG LIVE NISSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

To lazy to read through the posts huh, well how do you expect to learn anything bro??? Titanium pistons and an aluminum block huh, dude, you need to read.....there is a copious amount of great knowledge to be had here. Simply look around a bit. Try reading through my FAQ's...

This thread is done...thx for trying.

WD

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”