ka24de running like crud.

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
nissanguy94
Car: 1993 Ca18det swapped 240sx hatch.

Sup fellas I just bought a super clean s13 with a bit of high miles. I'm not too familiar with these engines and am trying to see if you guys might know where to start with this thing. So basically in the morning this car will run just fine pull nicely and all that until she gets heated up she starts acting up. When I put the pedal down more that half way she sputters and I'm getting no power. It feels like it has something to do with fuel. It like jolts back and forth hesitating to get power or anything kinda like a fat man trying to eat vegtables. I just want to see if anyone else has had this problem before. It also kinda sounds like a subaru I'm sure it's running on 3 cylinders only. Lemme know fellas I've heard injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs cap and rotar so let me know. :ohno:

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Unknown condition is your problem. I'd do all of the basics first, oil, plugs, wires and check out your rotor.

Running poorly at operating temp could be a bad O2 sensor. Do the basics first and get back to us.

conway240
Car: '95 240sx

^ +1

Aside from that, do you have any DTCs? Another thing that could cause that condition is the MAF.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”