ka24de intake manifold to head stud size!

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
zzzcasey
Car: 1992 240sx

Hello!!! This is my first post. Been restoring my 240 for a bit now getting it back to better condition replacing all hoses and etc. While taking off the intake manifold I had the options of taking off the upper intake manifold studs that connect to the head. OR taking studs off of the lower half of intake manifold. I chose to do head since it had more clearance for the double nut method. Ruined one of the studs on the head while removing it so I need to get a new one. Anyone know the spec of it? Can't find any for sale online or specs online. Anything helps!!!! Thank you!!! :wavey:

Burbach
Car: 1969 Datsun Roadster with a KA24DE engine (2000) (and a bunch of Corvairs)

I just bought some! Locally they should be easy to find. Dont remember the length but thats the easy part. The bolts are 8mm X 1.25 thread. Hope that helps.

Burbach
Car: 1969 Datsun Roadster with a KA24DE engine (2000) (and a bunch of Corvairs)

I just bought some! Locally they should be easy to find. Dont remember the length but thats the easy part. The bolts are 8mm X 1.25 thread. Hope that helps.

zzzcasey
Car: 1992 240sx

Burbach wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:37 am

Thank you!!! I found nissan still sells oem ones but think I’m gonna go with bolts that thread pitch so I don’t have to weld a nut onto each stud to get it off again lol.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”