ka24 parts?

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
SLIMMY240
Car: CARS, RACING

im trying to fix up a ka24 to the max, and got most of it planned out and alot of my parts found. im just having trounble finding some parts. does anyone know any good sites where i can find alot of parts, mainly internals. also has anyone found a better than stock intake manifold? i havent found anything. or a better MAF or fuel rail. and does anyone know about how many rpm's a T4 will really begin to pick up boost. i was thinking about getting a T2/T3 true ball bearing turbo because i know it will be easy to spool up, but im not sure if it will hold good boost all the way through to around 7,000 rpm. plus theyre real expensive, about $3200. i was looking at a turbo sizing chart and it was saying that a good size for a 2.2-2.5 4cyl woulb be a T3. but im pushing for around 4-500hp at the wheels. i just wanna be able to shut all these domestics talkin down on imports up. so what yall think, if you got somethin for me i appreciate it alot. if your tryin to find somethin yourself let me know and ill see if i might know where to find it.

vududoc
Car: drag drift autox

i got links for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! e-mail me for the hook up. oh and on the turbo.....t-3 is bout the smallest to go due to engine displacement. a t-3 45 trim @ 7psi starts boost @ 2000-2500 through to 5500-6000. the i/o are 2.5" if you change the O to 3" then boost onset should jump to 3000 rpm range. i have a link for all of the info on that too.

SLIMMY240
Car: CARS, RACING

thats cool, i appreciate it alot. i was thinking about getting the hks gt32. its got a t3 on compression half and t2 on exhaust half and says its good for up to 580 hp, so i was thinking about that cause i know i could spool that up just by blowing in it. but im also thinking about just getting a t4, also that would be cheaper. the hks gt3 cost $3200. my emails [email protected] if you could send me some of those sites id appreciate it alot.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”