KA-T rebuild options

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
lexcrob
Car: I get a different ride faster than I could update this.

Well yanked off my turbo kit and am selling my 240 right now to fund the next build. Ive got 1 blown motor and 1 good one i tore down to insp. I also have a 95 model trans in great shape. Needless to say i cant sell any of it so source a shell and BUILD right!!!!

Ive been throwing around the idea of going NA but in the end turbo = faster by a long shot for the $ i dont need to elaborate over here ive finally given up

I would like to make around 260-300hp since my goal is to end me and my buddies sr ka grudge match *

-most seem to agree 200-280 is the reasonable limit for a DD ka24de
-shot peened rods and forged pistons/arp's most agree 300
-MANY dyno queens and high budget tunned to the TEE no ping make 400...... (i never have luck with tunning im an fmu guy)

^with 260 in mind i was thinking t28 s15 turbo now waht do i do --shot peen,cryo treat,forged pistons

I have searched i just want CURRENT opinion's on whats going on sadly i "searched and though ebay manifolds still sucked, ebay wastgates sucked emsu LOL etc....

Please include estimate pricing if you know off top of head write me up a build for 260hp safely. Ill keep researchin and will likely answer my own questions as always but ill try to UPDATE as i source info.

Thanks BUDGET KAT--RIP

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”