KA Build Parts wanted buy or donation

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Effortless
Car: 93 240sx

Ok guys as you can tell i'm building a ka and i'm looking for some parts, If you'd like to donate what im looking for or if its within my budget great. what i need is a ka24de block decent shape. prefer to be a bare block with the main caps also need the timing covers and a 5sp crossmember. also if anyone happens to have the subframe and rear k member in decent shape im looking for those too. Last thing i need is the headlight assy, dont care if the motor or lights bad i just need the assy... Let me know guys, here or txt me 859-368-6249. EJ

If you want to see what im doin here's the link my-ka-t-build-t541525.html

Effortless
Car: 93 240sx

Come on people..... no one wants to help a fellow NICO club member out by atleast pointing him in the right direction? Its like going hunting with a bird dog that cant smell....Useless

S13_RB25
Car: A 240 but no RB yet!

If your looking to buy parts check the classifieds section. No one is going to come here and tell if they have it or not!

julie298
Car: nissan4345

It is challenging to let go of a precious old car that is beyond even a trade-in. Delivering it right to the trash garden can be center wrenching. Creating Car Donations to a suitable charity organisation seems like a good switch, but, unfortunately, Car Donation is an place of charity organisation that is filled with scams and deceptive details.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”