K-Sport/ D2 group buy(s)??????

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
jeff180

Did the original people of this group buy get the whole ordeal straightened out or what? referring to this link a few rows down on this page.....

let me see if i understand correctly, this is not the first groupbuy on a set of coilovers that is produced by the same company, but sold by two diffrent companies under separate brand names, k-sport and d2???

trixracing? not the same people doing this groupbuy?:

http://www.midatlantic240sx.co...=2272

anyways, obviously no one WAS happy with the whole transaction and i just wanted to get an update and see out of the people that i am assuming rec'd their coilovers, who likes or dislikes them and why???

not sure if anyone noticed, but on the k-sport usa website they state that they will not service k-sport products from other countries, i.e. japan.so what do you do if you have problems, ship them to japan?

gario

I paid in August.. still have no reply

Hellion240sx
Car: 1992 240sx se

there is a 1 - 3 month wait i read somewhere in those 8 pages. imma go back cuz i need to get in on this! i missed trix gb so... i will get in on this one not to much in a rush so i dont mind the wait.

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”