JX35 headlight ballast

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
racollins60

I'm trying to replace the drivers side headlight ballast on my 2013 JX35. Is this possible without removing the whole headlight assembly or is that the easiest way. If so can I get some guidance on removing the assembly please.

athwndr
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35

I'm too having to replace my ballast. Did you ever receive any instructions on how to perform this procedure?

athwndr
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35

athwndr wrote:I'm too having to replace my ballast. Did you ever receive any instructions on how to perform this procedure?
Well, I guess stranger things have happened, but our headlight on our JX35 is working once again. Now, the daytime running lights won't work in Auto mode. The bulbs are good, but they just won't operate in Auto mode.

cjsansom

You have to remove the entire headlight to replace the ballast. This involves removing the plastic engine shield underneath the car, the top front engine compartment plastic shield and then the entire front bumper/grill, and partly removing the wheel well cover (or getting it to pull back.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”