just wanted to introduce myself

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
bribot
Car: 01' jetta 1.8T, 83' GTI, 90' s13 hatch

just wanted to introduce myself since i think i'll visit this section forum the most ... i just purchased this 1990 hatchback w/ 70k miles for pretty cheap, ive always wanted one but just never got one until now. i just raced in my first autox with this car this past weekend. it was my first autox in a pretty lightweight FR car so it was interesting to say the least ( im used to FF understeering monsters). i was just running stance coils (8/6k springs) and strut bars and it was awesome... but anyways enough of me talking about the car, here are some pics. lemme know what ya think. thanks, brian my other car (daily driver)

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

Welcome to nico, I'm glad you enjoy the car, we all do.

This board has a wealth of knowledge available and the search function is an excellent tool.

BTW, where did you get those coils from, I've yet to see coils with that high of spring rate without being coilovers.

bribot

justmerging wrote:Welcome to nico, I'm glad you enjoy the car, we all do.

This board has a wealth of knowledge available and the search function is an excellent tool.

BTW, where did you get those coils from, I've yet to see coils with that high of spring rate without being coilovers.
yea i meant coilovers... oops

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

damn, had me hopeful for a minute. lol

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Welcome bribot! Glad to see you on here! It's good to see your keeping it simple and are using your car to have fun You've done a good job with it so far and nice daily btw

-Dan

ccasey645
Car: 1989 240sx ca18det swap

nice man hey this is WIERD but did you go to the ptec center (auto tech center/tech center) in highschool? I graduated from Timberline High and took three years in automotive technology in Bevans class in Boise, Id in 2005 and am currently going to college in Moscow. BTW the rims on the VW are SICK! Wondering if I knew you it would be wierd to see a familiar face here. And nice hatch.

bribot

ccasey645 wrote:nice man hey this is WIERD but did you go to the ptec center (auto tech center/tech center) in highschool? I graduated from Timberline High and took three years in automotive technology in Bevans class in Boise, Id in 2005 and am currently going to college in Moscow. BTW the rims on the VW are SICK! Wondering if I knew you it would be wierd to see a familiar face here. And nice hatch.
wow that is wierd, i did go the the ptec center for a couple of years... bevan is a crazy old man. did you have teh red s13 hatch there?

ccasey645
Car: 1989 240sx ca18det swap

No at the time I was drivin a 1999 silver eclipse with gunmetal rims. It was always in the shop . I just got my s13 coupe recently. Yea I had beven for my instuctor for three years and a couple times we had to get something out of his yukon and when we opened the door we would be ankle deep in beer cans

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”