Just picked up my Rogue!!!!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
CTRogue

Just picked up my Rogue!! I love it so far. Setup my bluetooth pretty fast...the radio sounds great. FM sounds clear and CD sounds awesome. The XM sounds horrible. It is not clear at all. I think something is wrong. Has anyone noticed the XM quality?? Maybe something is wrong with my XM. Let me know.

Jaded TC
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Congrats CT!You probably posted what you were getting somewhere... but what color etc?My XM is clear. All I can think of is the antenna at the moment, is it screwed on tight? May be something else...

CTRogue

Gotham Gray SL with Premium and Moonroof Package. I wanted the Leather Package, but they didn't have one and I didn't want to wait. I won't miss it too much.

amr40509

Our XM is as clear a 'good' FM reception.

jaywhiz21
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Gotham Gray SL AWD

Congratulations!

Your XM should sound great and clear, except when the signal fades for short bursts of time... Might want to check with the dealer on that one.

-Jimmy

CTRogue

Just got through my first weekend with my Rogue....love it...and my friends do too!

Haven't done much highway driving, but my city MPG has been around 21.8.

Has anyone noticed the orange spotlight that shines down on the shifter area when the headlights are on? It is kind of cool.

jaywhiz21
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Gotham Gray SL AWD

CTRogue wrote:Has anyone noticed the orange spotlight that shines down on the shifter area when the headlights are on? It is kind of cool.
I LOVE that orange light!

rogueish
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

Perfect for locating your drink on the cupholder too!

Return to “Rogue Forum”