Just picked up my Pathfinder, 04 LE, How'd I do?

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
dan96max
Car: 96 red max SE 5spd/04 Pathfinder LE Platinum

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2847821

Those are dealership pics for now untill I take some better ones.

First time posting on this board, usually spend my time on maxima boards.

This is a 2004 Pathfinder LE Platinum, all options to be expected with the LE. 50k miles, 4x4, bose, black leather, etc. Carfaxed it and got all the service history, always serviced at a local nissan dealership. Also called dealership to veryify and make sure they didnt have any notes on the truck. It was a trade in at a local audi dealer. Paid 15,900 for it with a 3k mile/60 day warranty. The only flaw is that the rear bumper needs to be painted, theres a few scratchs on one end of it. The rear hatch is bent (from somone backing into somthing with the gate open) but after finding out that it leaks the dealership is fixing it 100% with a new hatch. Other then that the truck is super super clean. I work at a salvage yard doing ecommerce and I had a few of our body guys look it over. Never hit or re painted.

So what do you guys think, good deal? everything else I can find around here is 18,500-21,000 for 03-04 le's at least at dealerships. This one was actually advertised at 18,500 but they dropped it to 15,900 to move it. I guess not many people look for nissans at audi/porsche dealerships lol.

- Dan

03Chillinkoot
Car: 2003 Nissan Pathfinder Chilkoot

hey congrats on the new finder! Thats a good price, I think especially since you still get some factory powertrain warranty left. I know the 04 LE's in canada start at like 22000. I really like the white pathfinders and those gauges are awesome found in the 01-03 QX4s. A fine choice.

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

I love it!! You'll find the all-mode 4wd handy, since you can safely use it in the rain and in mixed conditions, if the road is part dry and part icy.

Excellent color choice, and I love the factory wheels for that year.

dan96max

I really hunted for the LE because I wanted the all mode, I was use to having a full time 4x4 from my jeep. Having a push button 4x4 is freakin awesome. No more "Stop and jam gears" transfer case lever like the jeep had. I also love the way this thing drives. I took my dads 03 4 runner for a few days and after the 3rd day I was done, couldnt stand the way it rode and the seats were just horible.

Day 3 of owning the pathfinder and so far I love it

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

I bought mine because I was looking for a cheap (max of 10k) 4x4 suv. . something more practical than my 97 240sx (hence the name KoukiS14).

I wanted something with a selectable 4wd system that had an awd option... I narrowed it down to QX4 (01+ Pathy was out of my range a bit), Trooper (I like them still), and Mitsu Montero. . all were pretty good buys. .

I drove the QX and was shocked to see how well it handled. . didn't expect that at all. I know what ya mean about how they drive. . the unibody really gives it a nice feel.

dan96max

so quick question on the 01+ 3.5's. As far as stock goes, do they all have a little growl to them almost like a quite intake. Just curious, mine does. wanna make sure its not gonna exlpode or anything lol

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”