Just picked up my M35 Sport

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
06_M35Sport
Car: 06 M35 Sport

Whats up just got a M35 Sport here. I am loving the car so farjust need to spend some time and figure out all the electronic stuff.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

06_M35Sport wrote:Whats up just got a M35 Sport here. I am loving the car so farjust need to spend some time and figure out all the electronic stuff. Anyway just wanted to know If there is any other Forums for the M.
Welcome to NICO!

To be honest, I don't bother looking for other M forums because I am very satisfied with this one. I have been an Infiniti owner (have had three of them) for over 15 years and a member of this forum for the past 4 or 5. M's are still new enough and rare enough that new members are still limited, although showing up here on a regular basis.

I find that the information on Infiniti presented here, and all the good people who are members here, makes it worth it for me. Even though my time is precious (lot of work during the week and family during the weekends), I make it a point of participating as often as I can.

And I have also taken on Moderator responsibilities late last year to help promote NICO as much as possible. If you have any suggestions as to how this community can be more useful for all M (and other Infiniti) owners, please feel free to send me e-mail.

Again, welcome!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”