Just Ordered my M35X

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
2006m35x
Car: 2006 M35X

First time on this site...Just ordered the M35X AWD in Black Obsidian with Graphie/Rosewood Interior. We got the Premium Package with XM & the Aero Body Kit package. Looking forward to driving this thing. Personally, I was looking at the 5-series, E-Class, XJ8, & Audi A6. It came down to the M & the Audi...and the M, I just felt was more attractive. I love the interior of this car. It arrives on Feb 10th...i'll take pics.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Welcome aboard!!!

Color combo sounds phenomenal.

Even more impressive is your "narrowing down" of the competition - Especially the 5-series not making the cut.

Tell us more about what you liked / disliked about the others (specifically the BMW and E-class), the Jag would've been the first cut in my opinion.

nissanparts.org
Car: 1990 Nissan 240SX
2006 Sentra Spec V

Let me know if you need any acessories for the car I will be glad to help

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

2006m35x wrote:First time on this site...Just ordered the M35X AWD in Black Obsidian with Graphie/Rosewood Interior. We got the Premium Package with XM & the Aero Body Kit package. Looking forward to driving this thing. Personally, I was looking at the 5-series, E-Class, XJ8, & Audi A6. It came down to the M & the Audi...and the M, I just felt was more attractive. I love the interior of this car. It arrives on Feb 10th...i'll take pics.
Welcome to NICO!

Pictures and driving impressions, etc., will be wonderful!

Z

2006m35x
Car: 2006 M35X

AZhitman wrote:Welcome aboard!!!

Color combo sounds phenomenal.

Even more impressive is your "narrowing down" of the competition - Especially the 5-series not making the cut.

Tell us more about what you liked / disliked about the others (specifically the BMW and E-class), the Jag would've been the first cut in my opinion.
We aren't really BMW fans, had the 740iL a few years back and weren't fans of it. The 5 ended up just being a little too small...and more performance oriented then luxury oriented. Its probably the only car in that class that can out handle the M35X...but thats really not worth it.

We looked at the Jag because we currently have the 2002 XJ8 and have always liked Jags. The Jaguar however was $7-10K more than the other cars we looked at. It priced out at $67K with options. We chose against it, because of the lack of AWD as an option and just because we'll keep the '02 for now.

A loaded E350 came out to $59K, and is a nice car, a little small, but there are so many of them...and to me the C through S-class all look the same.

So it came down to the A6 and the M35X The first thing that turned us off about the A6 was it felt too much like a Passat or A4. The gauges are the same ones on the 98 Audis. But that was about it, what a great car, styling, performance, ride noise is superb...quietest vehicle in that class. The new Navi and center console looks great...but

The reasons why the final decision was the M35X are as followsIt has the most "toys"It had the best looking designThey are more rare than the other cars I enjoy the power it has behind it, although the Loud Rev noise is a little loud, the ride on the highway felt smooth. Overall, its something that you don't see as often as the others in its class, and it really is the most impressive cockpit of anything out there. The Entertainment package in the back is also a very nice option. It's also IMO one of the prettiest cars out there...especially with the Body Aerokit.
Modified by 2006m35x at 1:56 AM 1/27/2006

tjp1963
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35x

Congratulations! Sounds like your car is exactly the same as the one I just picked up last week: Black with Graphite/Rosewood interior, Journey and Tech package (i didn't want the Premium Package as you loose the rear seat pass through). I am getting ready to send mine in to have the windows tinted, but I haven't decided if I am going to the full Aero package, or just the rear spoiler. I am leaning towards just the rear spoiler and adding a nice set of 20" wheels and tires for the summer.

Happy Driving!

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

Welcome to the forums. Hope to hear more of your views once you get your ride.

I can say the aero is a very sporty look. I have the sport package so the wheels really add to the look. It looks like you have 2 days to go. Please get the picks on when you can.

waldis

great choice and nice options. welcome to the forum!

meatwhistle

Tuesday is the day I scoop up my M35x and let me tell you this forum is a huge reason for me making my decision. I had not even looked at the car until I came on here and read the passionate reviews about this car. If you read the BMW or Benz message boards its all "We had a 3 series so now we got a 5. This forum is written by true driving enthusiasts that understand the difference between status quo and the total package of an automobile. I can not wait to pick up my car. I may even drive it home naked!

szh

meatwhistle wrote:I can not wait to pick up my car. I may even drive it home naked!
I take back my usual request for pictures!

On the other hand, if you are a ... ahem ... beautiful female, then pictures, please! Pretty please!

Just kidding, of course!

Z

szh

So how did the car pickup go?

Z

meatwhistle

It went fantastic. Coming out of an ES 300, it's nice to get excited about driving again. The car is perfect. Everything I expected and more.

Unclep44
Car: black on black M35X

welcome the forum we need the AWD in New York... LOL

need acces. let me know.

thanks.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”