Just ordered 2004 Carib. Blue G35c MT today!!! woohooo

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Chris Krikorian

Hey Everyone, In approximately 3months I will be a proud new owner of a 2004 Caribbean Blue G35c MT, black leather, premium, Navigation, Aero, XM.

My dealer said that it will be built in August and delivered in mid October. Pricing he said won't be that different, I think he gave me a ballpark around $39,000. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Does anyone know if they changed anything between the '03's and '04's?

I currently drive a 2000 Mercedes ML430 and I'm giving it to my mother. I can't wait to have a car that actually has power! I'm already looking at the Stillen supercharger, borla exhaust and a few other minor things. I hope to be contributing soon to these forums.

Anyone else from the New England area?? Boston?

ciao, Chris (Boston, MA)

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

NEW ORLEANS!!, hey, i still love Gs, so its ok, congrats on the buy, im sure you'll love it, and its awfully nice of u giving the Benzo to your mother, and of course, take pics whenever u get the car, hell ,line it up next to hte benz for pics, so we can see how much prettier the Infinity is than the Benz

MikeR

Caribbean Blue was discontinued for 2004.

nlzmo400r

how is that if he has one on order? i think perhaps o4 is the last year for them?

Chris Krikorian

I spoke to the Sales Manager and he said the the Carib. Blue is available for the 2004 G35c's. Where did you hear this from?

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

nlzmo400r wrote:NEW ORLEANS!!, hey, i still love Gs, so its ok, congrats on the buy, im sure you'll love it, and its awfully nice of u giving the Benzo to your mother, and of course, take pics whenever u get the car, hell ,line it up next to hte benz for pics, so we can see how much prettier the Infinity is than the Benz

Ouch my eyes, too many commas. ;)

congratulations on the buy, G35 gets my vote for sexiest Nissan/Infiniti EVER!!!

nlzmo400r

haha, i dont even notice anymore, it more or less comes natural since im not much of a period user, its too far out of hte way

Super Dave

ok.........since i to have a 2004 on order <------should be here mid September, Ihave been looking at the changes for the '04 model. I have heard a lot of rumors about random crap being added to the 04 models such as an all wheel drive model. However, from what I have found, the following are the only real changes you will notice in your '04 Coupe:

1) Tire Pressure Monitors <----coolest new feature and standard on all models.2) Faster CD changer3) New front center console for 6M/T model (adds center armrest and an additional front cupholder)4) Twilight Blue exterior color added <------not sure if caribian blue will be deleted, but i don't think it will.5) Engine will meet higher emission standards for models produced after october

Other than that, I really doubt anything will be changed in 2004. Woo Hoo Tire pressure monitoring!!!!!!!!

I test drove a 6M/T yesterday and it was great, it reminded me of my old corvette :D. It was such a great experience that i had a few dreams about the car last night. Oh yeah Chris, I've been waiting a whole month for mine now and I think I'm going to die waiting for this car. It's all i think about everyday. All I can say is GOOD LUCK......if you're anything like me you'll need it :P

Dave

Chris Krikorian

Those are the same changes I've been hearing too. Thank god for the armrest! Unfortunately none of the dealers here would let me test drive the coupe, i had to settle with the sedan. Nontheless i was very impressed. I'm sure the coupe is going to feel like a charm. I can't wait either, they said mid to late October for me! ahhhhhh. When I bought the 2000 ML430 from the dealer, they had just brought it on to the showroom so I only had to wait a few days. Now a few months...oh man. Luckily I'm taking summer classes and keeping myself busy, LoL. Take care.

-Chris

Super Dave

are you a young guy like me chris? i just graduated from college, so i'm only 23. i really like the idea of being a young guy in this car. it will help to break some stereotypes of old guys trying to relive their youth (not that there is anything wrong with that). in fact, i plan on doing that with a ferrari when i have the $$$. i hate how some dealers won't let serious buyers test drive the car they want to buy. it makes me want to just get up and walk out. my nearest dealer is 45 min away, but the people that helped me would let me drive any car on their lot, even if they new i wasn't going to buy it. when i showed up to try out the 6 speed i thanked the guy for basically wasting his time, and he told me not to worry about that and to let him do his job. He could have tried to sell me ths car since it was almost exactly what i have on order, but he didn't. instead, he let me stomp on the gas while coming around the sweeping corner that entered on the freeway then took me out to a windy mountain road to "really feel the car out." What a great guy. It actually makes me feel okay about paying MSRP for the car...........well, kinda :P

p.s. were you able to get a brochure on the G35 coupe? none of the dealers seem to have any and all have told me that they have been waiting for them for months. what's the deal with that. if anyone can get ahold of one and mail it to me, i'd happily pay for mailing it or whatever.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Super Dave wrote:are you a young guy like me chris? i just graduated from college, so i'm only 23. i really like the idea of being a young guy in this car. it will help to break some stereotypes of old guys trying to relive their youth (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Super Dave,

I too am only 23 and have the coupe. It feels great. I had the car before i finished my undergrad and it was great to walk out into the parking lot and have eveyone look to see who gets in the kick *** car. That of course was me getting in. It sure is nice to have a job that pays well.

Ryan

GatorS14
Car: 93/s13/white,96/s14/crashed...ask about parts

I hate you all.......buying your pretty brand new,navigationally equipped,new leather smell,sports cars.

Inspiration for armed robbery.

g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Welcome Chris,All you younger guys are lucky to be able to experience the joys of owning very nice car. I don't think 30 is old so hopefully I fit in with the group. I told my wife I wanted to go through my mid life crisis early and get it over with. So now there's a G in the drive way. So, what will I get when I'm 45?Kev...

Super Dave

duh.......a Viper........j/k. You have a good 10-15 years for the real mid life crisis. maybe.....maybe there will be some thing realy cool that you don't even know about yet. <----(line from the movie Old School, which you should all see). I'm shooting to be able to afford a used Ferrari at the very least for my mid lifw crisis but who knows what will happen by then.

Gator.....you forgot to say Brembo brakes and HID lights. But don't worry, I can hardly believe that I'm getting one either. I won't believe it till I'm driving off the lot. 'm guessing I'll put about 3-400 miles on the car on the first day lol.

Chris Krikorian

Oh man! I'm eating myself waiting for this car. My parents bought me the Mercedes ML430 brand new and I enjoyed the car for the first year. Then things started rattling and malfunctioning, I have like 50 warrantly claims, and another 12 going in this week. But now everything's settled and the truck runs great. They bought that for me when i had just turned 17. I just turned 21 on June 1st of this year. I can't wait to finally have a sports car. Not a 2.5-ton brick, LoL. I had fun with it, it went to a bunch of shows and won a few trophies. I attatched a picture of the ML back when I had the 20's on.

-Chris

P.S - My saleswoman got me a brand new brochure for the G35coupe ;-) muahahahaha. I'll see if I can get a few more and mail them out to you guys.

Here's a picture of the car at it's peak last year, looked awesome, LoL

The car behind me is my fathers S500 and I had just put the 18's back on

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

So Chris, are you buying this one or are you letting your parents buy it for you? j/k

Super Dave

sweet ride :Di got dibs on a brochure

Chris Krikorian

LoL, i'm buying this one. I need to have a nice chunky credit history rather than just paying it off in cash. Plus I feel more proud of it knowing I actually bought it and i'ts all mine...all mine!!! LoL.

I'll call the dealer today and see how many brochures they have

-Chris

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”