Just leased an EX!

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
IVAN-DALLAS
Car: 2008 EX35
2010 G37 Convertible

Hello All -

New member here. My partner and I just leased a platinum graphite w/ graphite interior fully loaded. Has the Tech, Nav, Luxe Style and Premium packages with roof rails/cross bars, splash guards and the cargo cover.

It was quite an ordeal of almost 2 months in getting the one we wanted. The sales guy we were working with turned out to be a huge flake. But we were able to deal directly with the sales manager, and everything turned out fine. I have to give them kuddos for their customer service. We ended up getting a better deal than expected (with our trade-in), and the incentive this month was no sales tax. So, we saved there as well.

It's a sweet car. My partner is a gadget freak and it has every single one available. The all around camera is very cool and so is the ipod screen display. We originally wanted a white one (until the sales guy failed to tell us it wouldn't be here until April), but the platinum graphite color looks super nice. They threw in the window tint as well.

Anyway, just a few pics of it in the garage next to my Lexus IS250. I've had the IS for 2 years the same day we got this one...so I decided to treat it to a detail wash last week. It looks brand new too! I feel like a little kid with these 2 cars in my garage!

Pictures are below (didn't know how to post pics directly here):

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewp...53406h ... wp...53363

WOOSSH
Car: Yes

What dealers did you check out? Did you talk about buying, or just leeasing?

Exceptional Woman
Car: Infiniti EX AWD

Wow your IS looks hot with tint and all. I'm jealous. I came pretty close to getting one when it was first re-designed but decided to hold out a couple more years and now have my EX.

So you traded in an MDX for the EX? Very interesting! Was it just the gadgets that got you? Were you looking for something sportier or smaller (or both!) I love the MDX too. There are just too many good looking cars to choose from these days!

P.S. Do you do any consulting on how to be so organized? That could be a good business for you. I never saw such a beautiful, spotless garage!
Modified by Exceptional Woman at 11:46 AM 4/2/2008

LEXA

Wow! You could eat off that garage floor, Ivan! Heck, you could perform heart surgery right there.

ExWoman's right, you should do that professionally. Starting at my house.

I see you got your EX at Sewell, one of the many dealers all over Texas I've been working with, since I've had the same problem you had getting the color/package combo I wanted. Congratulations on finally getting the deal done. Looks like you did well for yourself.

Here are couple of pics of Ivan's car for the thread taken from his links :

IVAN-DALLAS
Car: 2008 EX35
2010 G37 Convertible

Thanks for posting the pics Lexa! And thanks to the two of you for the compliments on the garage. I'm a neat freak! I like a nice and clean garage for my 2 nice clean cars!

I think we were attracted to it because of the looks and the options. Plus, it's an Infiniti. We used to have a G20 and a QX4. loved them both. Tried Acura and now back. My lease is up in a year so I'm already looking, but I do love my IS.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”