Just got my new B13.

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
S13 Power

Well i finally achieved to find a car.

After looking for a S13 for months, literelate(sp) and not find sh**, i spotted a 92 Sentra SE-R. Ive noticed several cars in my area like that. one I was really going to buy. It had a few problems like water pump not working right and a wierd vibration. It was really quick though. anyways to make a long story short. that one got sold, found a white 92 SE-R 140K miles for 1.2k everything looks fine except a couple of problems. It makes a wierd whining sound on. thiking its belts. the fan is fuked up so we got it hooked up directly to the battery but it works. sway bar or anti roll bar something like that is cracked but we could probably weld that back on.

one thing is that the engine looks solid but the other SE-R that i drove first seemed quicker. what gives? maybe it just needs its tune up since the oil looked ugly as sin. also this one has a sunroof so more weight. over all i love this car. :)

S13 Power

Also, is there anyone out there that could help me out and get a carfax done...

VIN 1N4GB32A4NC747774

thanx in advance it would be appriciated.

Toad[^_^]

S13 Power wrote:Well i finally achieved to find a car.

After looking for a S13 for months, literelate(sp) and not find sh**, i spotted a 92 Sentra SE-R. Ive noticed several cars in my area like that. one I was really going to buy. It had a few problems like water pump not working right and a wierd vibration. It was really quick though. anyways to make a long story short. that one got sold, found a white 92 SE-R 140K miles for 1.2k everything looks fine except a couple of problems. It makes a wierd whining sound on. thiking its belts. the fan is fuked up so we got it hooked up directly to the battery but it works. sway bar or anti roll bar something like that is cracked but we could probably weld that back on.

one thing is that the engine looks solid but the other SE-R that i drove first seemed quicker. what gives? maybe it just needs its tune up since the oil looked ugly as sin. also this one has a sunroof so more weight. over all i love this car. :)

Sounds like a potential disaster waiting to happen... Don't feel to bad. Atleast your SE-R is running. I bought a '93 240 with a blown head and broken camshafts and timing belt, but it only cost 600 bucks :D

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

The SE-R is a great car! Go SR power. I would suggest a good tune up and oil change.Have all the belts checked out and such.Get the Fan working right.It may cost you some cash now but will pay off in the long run.You will have lots of good times in your new ride.;)

S13 Power

Well i think it was a good buy. The engine looks solid, the car has just been neglected for a while. nothing looks serious.

Ive seen SR20's for as little as 200 dollars so no big deal there.

This really is a great car, i love it! cant wait till i get the plates for it so i can start driving it:)

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

I am glad you are liking your B13 SE-R. They are awesome cars. Do I smell DET power coming soon?

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

sr20det would be sweet.

S13 Power

DET power would be sweet. right now im just trying to fix up all the lil problem it has, then im just going to tune for NA power for now. THis thing revs like a mofo! hopefully after winter ill be able to have enough cash for a SR20DET or a newer SR20DE block and turbo that biatch. HahA

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

I've driven a NX2000. I loved it. It he hadn't been asking too mucgh,I would have bought that instead of my s13. It is much faster. ( the sr20de that is.)

zpeedwerkz
Car: Cars, Women and more cars

Nx2000 are not bad. but once you have swap your engine for a SR20DET you will see why you had bought this car.....

Congrats on the purchase...

Shukatiti

i ran a carfax for you on my account. your car is clean. no odometer fraud, no crashes, shows it to be totally clean and carfax gauranteed. it says that there was 2 previous owners, no data on the first and the second owned it on 8/22/02 in Utah. congrats on your new car.

S13_power

Well long time has come since i had my baby, just wanna thank Shukatiti for running the carfax. Yea i checked it out through a buddy, came up three registered owners including me and no other problems.

To keep up to date, the engine died on me a few weeks later, had a coolant leak and overheated and crank bearings whent out. Ordered a JDM SR20 from soko, got that bad boy in along with a clutch, mounts, and other OE goodies. Cars running great and feels great. SE-R still needs a little more attention in other areas but its great for right now.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Nice!You have any photos?

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”