Just did I/H/E

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
S13 Power

Ok so i just did the common bolt ons on my classic. God... 5k-redline w/ intake....:D :D :D

All the honda guys were like ...w.t.f? a SENTRA???

ok so i can feel a little more response in the car but whats next? i'm going turbo next year so i dont want to add any more NA stuff unless it could be used with turbo as well. I was thinking pullies or cams. Any ideas?

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

Suspension, no questions. Unless you already did that, in which case go for pullies or high flow cat.

CrashGordon

Your next bet would be to get some cams. s3's from jim wolf are a good choice. If i were you i would get my ecu programmed by them as well, they can program it to run a 100 shot of nos safely. Then when you do go turbo you send your ecu back and they will program it for the turbo, and they can then change your nitrous setup to be a nitrous spool up for your turbo.

This is what i did, With the 100 shot you should be pretty firmly planted into the 13s

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Yeah I would start building some internals then and cams is a good start ;)

S13 Power

thanx for the response guys. Yea right now i dont got any suspension tweaks so im gonna rush that next.

i think first thing going next is going to be some new wheels mainly because i got the AD22VFs coming and dont want to grind them down. Thinking of 15' C8s. that and get a better muffler. this fawken ricer crap is annoying!!

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

A better muffler would be a great idea. Anyway, do suspension then drop some JWT cams in there. Probably some pullies too. Another good idea would be a lighter flywheel, though you'll have to relearn your car, but that's all good for the sake of shedding some serious pounds pulling away from your power.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”