Just bought a new ivory white g35c

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
justin825

Well guys i finally bought the greatest car in the world. A g35c ivory white. Every option you can think of i got came out to about 39500 with taxes and everything. What do you suggest i do regarding anything. Push any buttons to make the drive better? Apply something to make the paint contiue to shine. I would appreciate input me being a newbee and all. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. :D

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Congratulations! It is a heck of a fine car.

The Coupe is very nice-looking ... I would not mess with the looks (please do not add anything to it!)

Inre the paint, put on "5 Star Shine" (one of our sponsors here) and it will help the shine last a long time.

Z

chadster

Check out these links for 5 Star info.....

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....48193

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....45700

If you decide to order use the 'VIPDISCOUNTS' customer code for a discount....

-Chad

mateo

My friend just bought a white coupe too. I will echo szhosain - it looks incredible already; don't change anything. Have fun! Let it breath!

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Congrats on your purchase. Be sure to post up some pics in our Member's Rides section.

I highly recommend using 5-Star to protect the paint and keep a nice looking shine. I've had it on my car since October and the car still looks great and is a breeze to wash.

gthreefive
Car: cars/car collectibles/models all auto related materials

Congratulations on your purchase. I too own a ivory pearl coupe w/willow interior.....

I use Klasse all in one and Klasse sealant/glaze top coat.....it will give your car a mirror shine and since its an acrylic, it will hold up much longer than traditional carnauba wax......If you really want to get carried away, try applying a final coat of P21S carnauba wax....lt will bring out the depth to your already great shine......my .02

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”