Just bought 2004 Nissan Murano

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Joel1976

Hi all

I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano SE with 58k about 4 months ago. I LOVE THIS CAR. I used to have a pathfinder before so the murano was the logical step for the upgrade. Because of my job I spend a lot of time on the road and the Murano handles like a gem. As of today (02/01/07) the car has 72 k. Thats 14k in four months.

I want to keep the car on the road for as long as I can. Is there anything I should be doing to ensure a long life for the murano? I love my truck and I want to keep her for a long time.

I do oil changes once a month, All tires are new and the dealership told me to do a major service at 90k(I will).

any advice???

Thanks

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Welcome to NICO!!!

I usually like to do a modified version of what the FSM recommends... I usually replace my air and fuel filter every year... its cheap maintenance, the air filter is like $7 from Joe and the fuel filter is like $10.

I also change out ALL my fluids once a year, outside of regular oil changes... tranny, brake, differnetial (except you dont have RWD, so no diff fluid for you ) power steering and so on.... May seem like overkill but fresh fluids will minimize wear on metal parts which are expensive to replace [motors and trans]

Then you just do plugs whenever, at like 60k intervals.

Get all your parts from Joe at Everything Nissan. His info is in my sig, tell him Wes sent you

Return to “Murano Forum”