Jumbo cup holders

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
coondog1963
Car: 07 Versa/00 Frontier

Anybody have a line on cup holder inserts that will hold bottled water without it falling out all the time. The cup holders in this car are HUGE!

srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Which Versa do you have?

We find our SL cupholders to be too small, actually. One liter bottles don't fit the door holders without wedging them into the plastic and the holders under the dash aren't tall enough. Half-liter bottles fit perfectly in the door holders, small to medium size cups fit well under the dash.

I can't tell you about the cupholders on other models because I've never dealt with them.

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

hmmmm my bottle waters are fine and i drive pretty crazy time to time and they never fall out. the only problem i have had was with redbull cans because they are so slim i have to drink first half of it if its open or else it will tilt and spill...but i never had a problem with something flying out of the cup holder.

coondog1963

Slim bottles...that's my problem. I use those 16.9 oz water bottles (the new ones that are kind of hour-glass shaped) and they tip over all the time in my 07 hatchback. I thought about using a Nalgene bottle, or putting one of those insulate can holders in the console cupholders.

CodeRed
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S MT

yes i find the cup holders too big with regular sized water bottles.

xtwoonamatchx
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

same here, i drink a lot of water bottles, and they all tilt and such, i usually just get fed up and leave it on the seat

coondog1963

That's what I end up doing too...I just can't help but think there's something out htere. Anyway, I've got to clock out; I've done enough "work" for today.

Everybody have a great 4th!

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

when i have a bottle of water i just lay it between my seat and the e-brake handle, id have to be upside-down in order for it to move

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”