JUKE SL AW: 25,300 US = 30,908 Canada

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
Quotacious
Car: Rentals on weekends

Anyone else excited about the arrival of the JUKE having done a lot of investigation only to discover Canadian pricing that indicates Nissan Canada thinks we should pay $5,608 more than our neighbors to the south? As I live in Nova Scotia, the 15% HST on that 5,608 brings the total difference to 6,449.20. That's ridiculous.

The differences are that Nissan Canada wants another 800 for the CVT, 300 more for the AWD, and a whooping $2,600 additional for the navigation, upgraded sound system, and leather options that are free features built into the base price of the US JUKE SL. Yeah, that's right, they removed features so they could put them into a single take-it-or-leave-it package for another $2,600.

Now I'd be fine without the leather or GPS but you need to buy the "Navigation" package just to get the upgraded audio system. Why would I buy a Sport Cross with the standard audio system? I had it in my Versa, it sounded great, not overly bass heavy like on the recent model Fords.

I'm really disappointed in Nissan Canada right now. There needs to be some serious manufacturer rebates in the spring; there's no way I'm going to knowingly pay another 6.5 grand for the JUKE. The total price puts it outside my price range as well.

migs7585
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s Super Black

Drive down to ME, MA and make a purchase down here. all that extra pricing is crazy.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”