Jecs vs Deatshwerks?

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
RHilbert
Car: 1990 NA 300ZX

Looking to getting a set of 270cc injectors for my 90 NA. I am going to get a conversion kit so I can go with phase 2 but wondering if anyone has a preference in injectors between the jecs and deatshwerks on z1. I also saw on czp they have aus ones but scares me on how they're way cheaper.

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

JECS, DW, and AUS in NON-stock sizes will usually USUALLY be just stock injectors that have been remanufactured; cleaned and serviced with larger pintle caps (for phase 1) or screens (for phase 2) installed. JECS is actually the OEM for the factory injectors so I don;t really know what the difference would be between "NISSAN" and "JECS" labeled injectors. JECS and DW were in the past thought of as inferior aftermarket injector remanufacturers however it has been some time since I've heard any serious complaints. As for AUS, I know NOTHING about them except for the fact that Houston Z/SZR Pro uses them on A LOT of customer cars as well as on their shop cars and I would say they do damn good work but take that for what it is. In the end I would call the vendors and talk to them about the options, CZP have great customer service and I am sure would be willing to help, there is also Import Parts Pro along with SZR Pro both are local to me and I have done business with both and both have always treated me very well so you could always call them for a second opinion.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”