JDM Headlights - Part Numbers

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
sijoko
Car: Black 1994 Infiniti Q45 Turbo, Pearl White 2014 Maxima Sport

This is for those of you that have the hook-up at a Nissan/Infiniti dealer.

I found the boxes that my JDM headlights came in, with exception of one. I don't have a part number for one of the turn signals. Don't know which one either.

Anyway, here are the part numbers that I have:

B6010-68U00.............................Headlamp, RHB6060-68U00.............................Headlamp, LHB6135-68U00.............................Signal Lamp

It has been a while since I bought the lights so there is a chance that the numbers might not be current, but I doubt it.

If you know someone who works in the parts dept, they should be able to look these numbers up and give you a price.

Please report back whatever you may find out at the dealer.

-sijoko

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

So these are OEM nissan clear????

Looks like we need to send an email to chally or something.....

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

I'd love to have those clear lights. Somebody hook me up!! What about miniman? Doesn't he get stuff from Japan all the time? We have to find out how to get them, then do a group buy or something.

red

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

we need to find out how much they are in JDM land...

I wonder if Joe could get them, since they are technically a nissan OEM part...

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

[QUOTE=elwesso]we need to find out how much they are in JDM land...[QUOTE]So we can be rude and illegal and blind all oncoming drivers with the beam kick up designed for driving on the left!

Boy, are we kewl or what?

pito11213
Car: 2002 Chevrolet Suburban

Max you definatly have something against these lights. Look if someone wants the lights then get it, maybe be responsible to see if you can mod it to the proper beam pattern.

I say throw some HID's in them and aim them correctly.

Or, go all the way and get the 5 series conversion lights. If a 3rd gen maxima can have them there is no reason a Q cant.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

maxnix wrote:
elwesso wrote:we need to find out how much they are in JDM land...Quote »So we can be rude and illegal and blind all oncoming drivers with the beam kick up designed for driving on the left!

Boy, are we kewl or what?
What I wanted to do was simply take the lens off the JDM headlight and put it on the american one.....

sijoko
Car: Black 1994 Infiniti Q45 Turbo, Pearl White 2014 Maxima Sport

elwesso wrote:
What I wanted to do was simply take the lens off the JDM headlight and put it on the american one.....
You can't swap out the lens between the US and JDM headlights.

The JDM headlights actually have the refractive lenses behind the nice clear lenses that everybody likes.

So your options are to either run them as is and deal with the beam pattern or pull out the refractive lens.

The pictures I have seen from the Yahoo jp. auctions always shows the headlights minus the inner lenses.

Maybe the beam pattern is better (more neutral) without the inner lenses. I don't know. Only way to find out is to disassemble the headlights and test them out.

-sijoko

sclay115

what are these headlights for? and i can look them up, i'm cool like that.

steve

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

sijoko wrote:You can't swap out the lens between the US and JDM headlights.

The JDM headlights actually have the refractive lenses behind the nice clear lenses that everybody likes.

So your options are to either run them as is and deal with the beam pattern or pull out the refractive lens.

The pictures I have seen from the Yahoo jp. auctions always shows the headlights minus the inner lenses.

Maybe the beam pattern is better (more neutral) without the inner lenses. I don't know. Only way to find out is to disassemble the headlights and test them out.

-sijoko
Can you remove the inner ones???

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

maxnix wrote:So we can be rude and illegal and blind all oncoming drivers with the beam kick up designed for driving on the left!
Yeah, and your point? Infinity, Infinity, Infinity, Infinity...

So what do think chances are of moding them slightly so they don't blind people. I mean I'm sure it can be done somehow. Admit it maxnix, they are sharp! Go ahead, I know you want to...

red

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

redmanfx wrote:Yeah, and your point? Infinity, Infinity, Infinity, Infinity...

So what do think chances are of moding them slightly so they don't blind people. I mean I'm sure it can be done somehow. Admit it maxnix, they are sharp! Go ahead, I know you want to...

red
[brian]must. resist.. urge... to... mod... engineers... all-powerful... no reason... to change... perfection....[/brian]

RobertsnewQ

You guys are baaad.

If, like Sijoku says, you can remove the inner lens leaving only the clear lens, then you could add projectors from your choice of modern car with HID lights. All of the aiming would be done through the projectors and associated optics, so you don't have to worry about blinding other drivers.

The key is the inner molded lens. Eliminate it and you can do whatever you want. You MIGHT even be able to get an aftermarket HID bulb kit to work with a shield or two.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I took out my headlight today to try and fix my cornering light (dont ask) and I noticed theres a metal piece inside there, that looks like it blocks the top part of the headlight so not to blind drivers. Im wondering if we could just take the USDM one of those and put it in the JDM ones....? My guess is the reflectors are the same?

QE86

So did anyone find out if we can order this thru a US dealership yet??

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I doubt we can, but itd be worth a call to Joe?

RobertsnewQ

go to http://www.partsvoice.com

Search for the PN at all US Nissan dealerships.

That should tell you if anyone has ordered them or if not.

If you don't find them in a search, you can use the same form to request.

OR call Courtesy Nissan in Texas or Performance Nissan in CA - both often order JDM parts for people.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”