JDM Drift Buttons

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
DriftFactory
Car: Evil S13

We are offering Cusco JDM Drift Buttons for $18.99 a piece plus $4 shipping. We have these in stock and they will ship as soon as you order. These are very cool little items. What they do is lock your ebrake button down so that all you have to do is yank the ebrake and let go! If you need to set the brake you just pull the button out and the brake functions normally. We have red, blue, and silver buttons.

Drift Factory has more CUSCO items in stock and is an official dealer for CUSCO. If there is anything that you are interested in that we do not have in stock, we can get it for you, so don't be afraid to let us know.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I have one of those on my S13.I dont drift much, but I played around with it a bit.

Its a neat little item to have, even for the non drifter.

Fred..:)

zombieman

i try to order it at your site, but the total came to $21.90 + $3 shipping.

i even caculate how much it would be with california 7.75% tax (normal) and the ridiculous 8.25% california resident internet tax everybody try to use now days. and still the total came out to be $1+.

can you tell how to get it for $18.99 with $4 shipping?

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

I have one of those on my s13, very neat item. I would reccomend to anyone installing them that they apply a bit of alchohol to the e-brake button to get it to slide on correctly.-chetALso: that button is very cool item for drifting, and also just for looks...much nicer than the stock button..

DriftFactory

There is a technical issue with the site at the moment. I will fix it this morning and post when the problem is resolved. Thank you.

DriftFactory

Update: We are still having server issues. Normally our server is very reliable (have not had a problem in six months) but for now, we are still working to resolve the problem. Drift Factory apologizes for the confusion. Just wanted to offer an update and let everyone know that we are working hard to get our website and forum up and running again. As soon as the problem is fixed, I will post another update. For now, if anyone is looking to order an item, please feel free to drop by or call us at 805 520 1796.

DriftFactory

Drift Factory online catalog is up and running. You should have no more issues ordering :pface

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

DriftFactory,

got a question since u dont have an email addy posted,can i send a money order? dont have a credit card... if so, who/ wat addy do i make it out/send it to? just say Cusco Drift Button (BLUE)?

thanks-Dan

DriftFactory

You can mail a money order to our shop address:725 E. Cochran st. Unit ESimi Valley, Ca 93065

My Email addy is [email protected]

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”