Its that time again....

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Ricer240sx
Car: 89 240sx Coupe

time to get planning for all those shows for this summer

heres one that im helping with here in Green Bay, WI

System 7 Car Show

Date: June 28th, 2003 Show car roll in 9-10am Public Opening 10:30 am Trophies 6pm Location: Brown County Fairgrounds

The name System 7 comes from it being put on by 6 Different car clubs (really seven clubs but sence im the only member of afrosheen racing it doesn't count :D, o and i am accepting aplications :D ). The 7th comes from all the attendants, as that completes it. -Wicked Divinity ( x-High Destination members ) -High Velocity -Wasted Inc -Black Widow -Forsaken Customs -507 Racing

Here is more about the show, remember nothing is final.

Categories include: Import mild wild extreme Domestic mild wild extreme Low rider mild wild extreme Street Rod mild wild extreme Hot rod mild wild extreme Euros mild wild extreme Exotic wild possible mild if enough exotic cars enter Race ready mild wild possible extreme pending cars Mini Trucks mild wild possible extreme pending cars Sport bikes mild wild possible extreme pending admission Cruisers wild possible mild and extreme pending admission Packer’s Pic mild wild possible extreme pending admission Hyrdo hop 1st 2nd 3rd Sound Off 1st 2nd 3rd B-Boy 1st 2nd 3rd Single trophies Best of Show Best of Race Club Participation Best overall Club old school Best overall club new school Viewers Choice

This is quite the broad selection, unlike last year where we catered to Imports, SUV, and sport compact only. The location last year was the KI Center, which was the first Import based indoor car show in Green Bay. It was a huge success, yet due to the KI center's faulty qualities we will not be going back there. The Brown Co Fairgrounds has 2 Indoor areas, both the size of the KI center, plus outdoor room. Rain or Shine this show will go on.

Entertainment aspects include: Dj music. Wet T-Shirt Contest Hydro Contest. Sound Off Demolition Car Club Wars Burn Out Possible B-Boy dance off.

Now what I want to try to organize is a huge WI 240 Showing, because if you go to car shows you realize there really isn't much from our community. If you own a 240, I urge you to show up. (all u other Nissans and Infinitis are urged to come too. don't feel left out :D )

I will be posting updates we get them, please reply with your thoughts, suggestions, or comments.

Return to “Midwest Region”