It was fine when I walked away...

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
flyfishz
Car: fishing, golf, hangin with the kids

Okay, So I bought the kid a 240... real nice ride I will post some pics soon so you all can see just how far $50.00 can go today... I have already turned down $2800. We spent about 10 hours detailing... looks great now... so here is the problem.

Installed Apline 9807 mp3 head unit with Boston Acusic speakers... no AMP yet...every thing is fine... the kid brings home an extra amp some one has lying around and asks if I will install it along with a 10 inch sub. I recomend against this move because the amp and sub are ghetto and tell him we should wait and get a couple Alpine amps and some decent subs and do it right.... after a bunch of " come on...." I give in and set thing up...It was working and sounding pretty good...Then the AMP owner shows up and says he can button the car back up...so I had the project over...Now nothing will power up! the kid tried to splice the remote power lead into the power antena jack... no fuses are blown, and the rest of the car is fine except the digital clock no longer displays the time. Any body ever seen anything like this?

S15_silvia

that sounds like its a very odd situation. sounds like he spliced something besides the remote hehe.....but i donno i couldnt tell unless i was looking at it.

flyfishz
Car: fishing, golf, hangin with the kids

got any ideas on where to start looking?

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”