It's Official Im a Versaholic! Need to feed!

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
versausa

Ok Im obsessed and I'll admit it. Can't explain the whole Versa love but to fill my need Im building another Versa site call http://VersaUSA.com "moto Everything Versa for the Versaholic LOL!

Thanks to NissanVersa.org I got my Versa and got kick *** info and still do everyday. So on my site that is coming soon. I will have a huge banner leading all Versaholics to NissanVersa.org

My site is going to be more of a hobby for myself than anything else. If you have any ideas let me know.

Oh and I appreciate everybodys info posted. It helped me become the VersaAddict that I am....Cheers!

will1911a1
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S

Cool. Let us know when it's ready!

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Great idea...Keep us updated!

Sahandman
Car: civic

the best thing you can do on your new versa website is to put alot of pictures and photos of the car from actual owners. I like you am obsessed with the versa and mine hasnt even arrived yet, i dont know how to explain the love i have for it, maybe cause its my first car or maybe cause i have no life but w/e it is im hooked. Im actually a professional web site builder and work with my uncles webdesign studio part time so if you need any technical help ask me and ill help. But make sure u have lots and lots unique photos of the versa, not the ones u find on other sites or on google;s image search, try and get photos from owners on this forum and elsewhere and people will flock to your website.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Penn, glad you like the Versa and found nissanversa.org helpful. At the time I created the site there was not that much information available and I made do with what I had. Going forward, the Versa market is new and will be growing. As upgrades are available, I would love to keep the site fresh with information for new owners. I understand wanting to create your own site as I have my own personal site as well. What information are you considering adding that we are lacking? Each "portal" page to NICO is slowly being updated to include vehicle-specific links in regards to upgrades and I ensure there are a decent number of wallpapers available and even factory manuals when available.

Any foresight from our Versa members on what you would like to see on the nissanversa.org site would be great. If anyone would like to do a writeup on their first impressions (car-review style) of their Versa, I would gladly take that information and add it to the portal.

We are open to suggestions and would love additional member input.

Sahandman
Car: civic

im a versa owner and frequent user of the nico club. What i like the most is this forum, i havent acutally been anywhere else on the site except for the gallery. I think that you should add a section of videos where versa onwers can upload their videos, or you can even use Utube as the platform for uploading videos and you guys can simply link to it. I realize that the car has been out for about a month and its hard to generate pictures and videos, but once time passes by you should create a database of unique images and videos of the versa in action on various roads, cities and conditions. thanks.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

We do have a multimedia forum, but you would have to use youtube or some such host.

Return to “Versa General Chat”