It's Official - Everything Sites June Special!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
jtesensky
Vendor
Car: 2005 QX56, 2002 QX4

It's official! Here is the Everything Nissan/Infiniti.com special for June:

Each sale made in the month of June will be entered to win $500.00 credit to the winner's credit card of choice!

Here are the rules:

-The contest starts June 1st & ends June 30th.

-The contest will apply to all sales made, this includes any & all Nissan parts, Infiniti parts, & aftermaket parts.

-Each sale is subject to freight charges.

-If your purchase is made in June & the parts are either non-stock or backorder you will still be entered to win regardless of when you receive them.

-Each sale is subject to the standard credit card verification process (billing address matching credit card company file records).

-There is no minimum purchase price.

-Upon purchase you MUST ASK TO BE ENTERED. We sell to a lot of people who will find us through random searches via Google, MSN, AOL, ect.. We would like to try & keep this contest related to the internet forums that we sponsor (& their members). If you are making a purchase via our website (shopping cart purchase) please make a comment in the customer notes section of your order stating "Please enter me into the contest!".

-The drawing will be conducted no later than July 3rd 2004.

Good luck to everyone!-The Everything Sites StaffJoe, Justin, Ralph, Frank, Dan, & Todd

jtesensky
Vendor
Car: 2005 QX56, 2002 QX4

BTW, as of this morning we have had only 6 people enter into the contest!!!! Those are some dam good odds. If we stay at that pace we'll only be drawing from a pool of 25 people! Remember, you need to tell us to enter you in!I'll keep you all posted...-Joe

JustinP10
Car: SR20VE Powered 1995 G20, 2002 S2000

First off I'd like to thank everyone who entered the contest. There were a total of 64 entries for the month, that was a bit lower than we expected, but at the same time it gave everyone who entered a better chance of winning so I'm sure you guys don't mind :)

Anyway, on to the important part....

The winner of the contest is Ryan Hurd.

Thank you for all of your support!

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”