Issue with pop charger and grounding kit

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
chonmoreno
Car: Infiniti G35 '07 6MT

Ok fellas so i installed the JWT pop charger/Z tube combo as well as the Stillen grounding kit...It's awesome i love the sounds and all. The only issue i have is that when i start the car it seems to hesitate a little bit as if it would stall (keep in mind it's an automatic). Other than that it's cool...Does any one have this problem?

Thank you fellas

albdrift
Car: 92 240Sx Hatch

Those are great

CYO44Baseball32
Car: G37S 6MT

chonmoreno wrote:Ok fellas so i installed the JWT pop charger/Z tube combo as well as the Stillen grounding kit...It's awesome i love the sounds and all. The only issue i have is that when i start the car it seems to hesitate a little bit as if it would stall (keep in mind it's an automatic). Other than that it's cool...Does any one have this problem?

Thank you fellas
humm, the only thing I can think of is to go back and check the grounding kit and make sure all the wiring is connected right and tightly

chonmoreno
Car: Infiniti G35 '07 6MT

All the ground cables were tight and in the right spots. The Pop charger as well. I dont know what else it could be..it only does it sometimes, am i supposed to reset the ecu? by unplugging the battery for a couple hrs or something? Did any one experience this?Thank you all,Jon

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”