is there any nico meets in canad?

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
nismo510
Car: building models and real cars.autocrossing

yeah i was wondering if you guys do any thing for us up in canada?any meets or events?i would like to meet some people from nico and just people that love their nissans so if you have info on any nissan meets let me know

DeathBy240SX

This is a bit late and we are a bit far from Kelowna but the NECC is holding a lot of meets in Calgary and Edmonton.

Nanaimo
Car: 1989 240SX SE fastback with CAI, CD Player

Check out the Northwest Nissans website for BC/Washington/Oregon events, or VIDE if you're up to coming to Vancouver Island.

I don't see any website for an interior Nissan/Datsun club, but you could always start one.

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

There is a Calgary Based "Z" Car club with a Chapter in Red-Deer and one in Edmonton ( ALL Alberta baby!)

http://www.calgaryzclub.ca/

Happy Hunting!

bajansr
Car: 89 240sx

anything in the GTA?

l2efused
Car: '93 Nissan 240sx

bajansr wrote:anything in the GTA?
check out http://www.torontonissan.ca/index.php

lots of events going happen soon, since its nice weather again.

refused

brad.

nwmrkt
Car: S13

BrandAidDesignG35
Car: G35

Anyone in Halifax, or even east coast... lol

pat the farmer
Car: 350z

Yup, NB in the moncton area

superman29

is there anyone from QC:P

pat the farmer

Yeah man there is some guys down in quebec, montreal and all over the province. Specially with 240's too from what I've seen on here till now, of course I've only signed up a few weeks ago do hehe

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

pat the farmer wrote:Yup, NB in the moncton area
Me and James (papasmurf) are going to St. Johns, NL right after the NICOFEST Carlisle meet. I'd say we could meet up for a bit if we had more time, but I don't think we will. We're driving straight through from Wakefield, RI to Sydney, NS all in one day so we have to make sure we get there to catch the ferry.

But on that note, if anyone lives in the Sydney, NS area or anyway near Hwy 1 through Newfoundland, speak up! I'd love to meet some niconauts out that way.

NewfoundlandDude
Car: 2001 Nissan Maxima SE - 20th Anniversary Edition

Hey man,I live in St. John's, NLWhat dates are you guys going to be here?Maybe you guys will be here for an AutoX event or a small meet or something.
EZcheese15 wrote:
Me and James (papasmurf) are going to St. Johns, NL right after the NICOFEST Carlisle meet. I'd say we could meet up for a bit if we had more time, but I don't think we will. We're driving straight through from Wakefield, RI to Sydney, NS all in one day so we have to make sure we get there to catch the ferry.

But on that note, if anyone lives in the Sydney, NS area or anyway near Hwy 1 through Newfoundland, speak up! I'd love to meet some niconauts out that way.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

sweet man, just shot you an email. i sent it from my phone though and not sure which account it used. do me a favor and respond back to [email protected].

pat the farmer

hey man sry I didn't get back to you till now but where are you guys from? and when are you guys commin down? Just to know really lol, because maybe my car will still be in storage, but maybe we could meet up sometimes this summer never know? I would like to go to ontario maybe this summer for the first time in my life lol and just meet some people with sweet nissans because I think we lack in nismo stuff down in moncton NB

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

pat the farmer wrote:hey man sry I didn't get back to you till now but where are you guys from? and when are you guys commin down? Just to know really lol, because maybe my car will still be in storage, but maybe we could meet up sometimes this summer never know? I would like to go to ontario maybe this summer for the first time in my life lol and just meet some people with sweet nissans because I think we lack in nismo stuff down in moncton NB
James is driving to my place from Mississippi, then we are driving up from Atlanta.

pat the farmer

Wow your comming down from quite a way lol. Nice to see some americans that like us down in canada lol. Anyways well hopefully we can meet someday, we could keep in touch and meet somewhere

Return to “International Region”