Irritating chime

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
BlackGMan

I have a beautiful 06 6MT w/Navi, Rear Active Steer, Aero, Premium Package, and clear corners....oh, did I mention it's Black w/Stone?Beautiful car...4k on it so far....however, I noticed a chime today whenever I pull off in 1st gear....one beep, and it sounds like it's coming from the CD area....pulled out all the discs, and turned it off....still gives a single chime and it's very annoying....haven't taken it in to Infiniti yet....anyone else ever hear of this issue?

J-Owner
Car: 2010 FX35 owner and former owner of an '05 G35 Coupe and a '95 J30T.

The chime is most likely coming from the Nav. Even when you have the nav closed or in the down position I believe that initial "warning info" screen comes on even when it is closed. The nav always gives a single chime to alert you to the screen and to press enter.

It is no big deal to me but I am almost positive that is the shime as mine does it too.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I concur. It may be warning you that your trunk might be open. I've had that happen to me before.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”