iPod interface

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
bigb56
Car: 2008 Infiniti FX35 RWD

When using the iPod connector in the glove box I noticed it takes over and leaves you with no control of the iPod. You can only advance or go back one track at a time with the head unit controls. Additionally, after using the interface then playing the iPod later in a dock, it now mixes tracks in from different playlists other than the one selected, for instance, tracks from my holiday playlist now play in with my other playlists. Anyone notice this?

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Never heard of this problem. Call the dealership and ask if anyone has complained up this issue and if there's any sort of software update available. It could very well be caused because the ipod's software is more advanced/complex than the OEM stereo causing software "corruption" from data transmission to and from both devices. The OEM adapter is probably better suited for operating the iPod Shuffle.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”