iPod Compatible???

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Pashdut
Car: 06' M35

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&rd=1Hello everyone,I just purchased that and it's on the way. I just wanted to know if any of you guys think that is the correct one I bought to hook up the the rear 2 outputs beside cig lighter. Thanks.

Kinnick
Car: Infiniti M45

That will work fine. I have the same thing to run my iPod Nano through the RCA jacks in the back.

Personally I'm looking forward to Infiniti developing a kit that will allow us to plug the iPod into a connector in the glove box and then be able to operate the iPod from the steering wheel, or audio controls on the dash, and be able to view Playlist/Song Titles etc on the front screen.

If anyone knows of such a product for Infiniti let me know. I've searched all over the internet.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Kinnick wrote:That will work fine. I have the same thing to run my iPod Nano through the RCA jacks in the back.

Personally I'm looking forward to Infiniti developing a kit that will allow us to plug the iPod into a connector in the glove box and then be able to operate the iPod from the steering wheel, or audio controls on the dash, and be able to view Playlist/Song Titles etc on the front screen.

If anyone knows of such a product for Infiniti let me know. I've searched all over the internet.
The closest thing to that that I can think of is Monster's iCruz. But even that won't let you see your songs/playlists on the nav screen; you have to buy their screen for that (which means mounting it somewhere, as well...and it's ugly). However it does let you use the car's controls.

Pashdut

well i just received it and it works great!

But i checked the iCruz's website and it is not compatible with the M35 yet

timinfla2
Car: 2006 M45 Sport, Journey, Tech, Aero

Hey Kinnick, I've tried to do the same - how do you make the car stereo recognize that the iPod is plugged in?

Thanks, Tim

Pashdut

timinfla2 wrote:Hey Kinnick, I've tried to do the same - how do you make the car stereo recognize that the iPod is plugged in?

Thanks, Tim
Settings > Bring the rear screen down > Select AUX in the same screen > Then hit back to get to your main screen, and you will see a "AUX" on the bottom of the screen. iPod can now be played.

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

ttsupra26,What was it that you got on Ebay? The link on your original post is now invalid.

Pashdut

superjv1080 wrote:ttsupra26,What was it that you got on Ebay? The link on your original post is now invalid.
Called an audio (or AV) cable.......this is for my 30gb photohttp://cgi.ebay.com/Audio-Ster...wItem

And I believe for video iPods this is the one:http://cgi.ebay.com/AV-CABLE-R...wItem

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”