Invisible bra anyone?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
sEXy

Does anyone has invisible bra installed on the EX?

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

I haven't done it, though I've been thinking about doing it.

I was also thinking this would be nice on the top of the rear bumber area. It would protect the paint when removing items out of the rear hatch.

FLAMEX
Car: EX35

Yes I had it done to protect against stone chips.

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

majorloser wrote:I was also thinking this would be nice on the top of the rear bumber area. It would protect the paint when removing items out of the rear hatch.
Yup - that's precisely where I was thinking of doing that! (But ONLY there, because there's no scuff plate there like there is in many similar designs.)

sEXy

Do you have some pictures to share?

rontek
Car: Had -2008 Infiniti EX35 Now - 2009 Infiniti FX50S

I have it on the Front of the Hood, Front Fenders, Headlights, Mirrors, and top of the rear bumper where tha tailgate opens. It was the "Standard" Ventureshield package from my dealership. You can barely notice it.

Look Here...

http://www.ventureshield.com/pattern_search.asp

jmess

I have the same package but the 3M based product sold by Xpel. The EX is my 5th car that I have had 3M on and I have been happy with all of them. I prefer the looks of the clear bra over rock chips.

rubbersidedown
Car: Infiniti EX35. Black & Chestnut. All options but Tech Pkg. RWD.

My dealer installed the clear bra on the hood and front fenders only. I had two minute dings - below it on the bumper and above it on the hood, so I question its value on the hood. Surfing, I see that

http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html

has a kit that covers the bumper (plus, other kits for all of the other areas of exposure). I am leaning towards the bumper kit and rear deck kit. It is barely noticeable, and that trade-off is worth it for the bumper protection.
Modified by rubbersidedown at 6:27 PM 6/5/2008

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”