InTouch/Inservice App

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
Lovinmyredqsport
Car: Q60 red sport

Anyone else having issues with the app since its update at the beginning of September? I no longer have remote start yet other features work. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.
Thanks

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hey and welcome to NICO Club!

I don't have your car or the latest on the update, but perhaps the update changed the setting for start to disabled. You can use the lower screen, get to settings, get to vehicle and look at remote start enable/ disable.

Also, I hear you push the lock button, release, the hold start for like 5 seconds... and that it won't work if another FOB is actually in your car. That's all I've got at the moment, we've got others around here of course, maybe they'll see this and know.

Please keep us posted, especially on the source of issue and the solution. Good luck! :bigthumb:

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Do you know what version of code was installed?

Lovinmyredqsport
Car: Q60 red sport

It was an update done to the Infiniti Connect Service app on September 6th

I have the remote start on my car and can use the fob to start the car, however the range is not the greatest so I purchased the year subscription to enable the car to be started remotely through the app from anywhere. It can be done online through the website or through the app... neither work for that specific feature.

I have been told they are working through issues but it has been 4 months and where I live the temperature is -20 to -30 lately and having the ability to start the car from a distance is again why I purchased the yearly service that is a few hundred dollars. I cannot install another higher ranged remote start without voiding my warranty.

I am wondering if it is an isolated case or if others are having similar issues? The other features work just the remote feature has disappeared.

This new app is a bit sleeker than the old version which certainly needed the updating.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Hmm...I've not really looked at the app at this point and have not even registered the Q60 to it yet. If you are paying for something that is not working then Infiniti should reimburse you for the lack of functionality. I would assume they hope to fix it and would then extend your subscription but that would be something for you to work out with them.

MaggieQ
Car: 2017 Q 50

Ya, I had that same thing. Called the 1 855 444 7244 nunmber, took them over a months time to resolve it, however, I do have it back on my phone now! The update changed something to the system thinking that you don't have it anymore. Give them a shot!

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”