Intermittent Ka24de misfire.

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Whitehatchwonders13
Car: 1993 240sx hatchback
powered by Max Coilovers
Welded diff (yee!)

I have a 93 Ka24de that I'm having some misfire issues with. On the first of January I did a full tune up, Spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor because my car was misfiring and sounding like a Subaru. The tune up helped a bit for awhile especially with the mpgs but the misfire is back, but only after I do some hard pulls. I pulled the injector plugs one by one while the car was running and they all dropped the idle. I also pulled the spark plug wires one by one and same thing. Yesterday I used a multimeter and measured each injector, #1 was at 11 ohms, #2 was at 16 ohms, #3 was at 11 ohms and #4 was at 24 ohms. Could it be that since injectors 2 and 4 are out of spec that they would cause a misfire? I also used that Chevron Techron fuel system cleaner and I did two treatments, could it be that its just cleaning out the impurities and some bad gas went through? Its only intermittent though but its worrying me Lol.

2_Liter_Turbo
Car: _________________
'96 S14 Coupe: SR20VET
'90 R32 TH1 GTR: RB26DETT
'92 S13 Fastback: SR20DET
'11 V36 Sedan: VQ25HR
'06 GMT800 2500HD: LBZ Duramax

If the injectors are reading too high in resistance, that could definitely be an issue. Do you have any spare injectors sitting around you could swap out and see?

Whitehatchwonders13
Car: 1993 240sx hatchback