interior space

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Macky

I haven't bought my EX35 yet, but I'm getting close...

One thing that comes up a lot in the reviews is the lack of interior space. Will I be able to put a mountain bike or two in the back comfortably (assuming that I'll be removing the front wheel)?

EXceptional
Car: 2008 Aspen Pearl EX35 Freakin Loaded!

It'll be close... take a Bike to Dealer and try it out !

One Bike maybe... but 2 ? I don't think so.

Check out this link which is exactly 19 threads below yours... HERE

waltaz

Yes, one bike, not two. Put 'em up top on a rack - I have a Thule mounted to the factory rails.

There's more space inside than you think. With the seats down, I was able to fit a 5-burner drop-in gas grill in it's box from Lowe's...it was a big-*** box. I was very pleased.

Jon_
Car: 2008 EX35 Journey AWD

I assume you mean with the back seats folded down, in which case, yes, but it's not really what this car is made for. Without the seats folded down, foogettaboudit. I can't even fit trike in there. This doesn't concern me, though, since that's what we have that Honda POS for.

Jon

Macky

Thanks!

I ask because I just totaled my 2004 G35 and the one thing I missed when I had it was not being able to just throw my bike in the back and to go the local mountains (Santa Monica). I know the EX35 is not an SUV, but if there's at least room enough for that, maybe I'll be okay.

rubbersidedown
Car: Infiniti EX35. Black & Chestnut. All options but Tech Pkg. RWD.

From day one I have put my XL Blur in the back with my gear and no problem - of course, you have to remove the front wheel. I bought two liners and they cover the area totally when the seats are down. Carrying the bike inside is not an issue.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”