Interior project (swap) 300zx

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
jerzy_illest_pa
Car: 300zx N/A

wats up well i have a 300zx the interior was horrible so im doin a interior swap n im goin wit black leather i got till next monday2 finish n here is coupe pics of how car looks now n wats going into the car

this is wats going in

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

No need to post the same thread in multiple forums.

fayceoff

jerzy_illest_pa wrote:this is wats going in
That should be nice. You should cover the center console, armrest, glove box, and the panel under the dash (around the steering wheel) in black vinyl and get rid of that fabric (is it tweed or cloth?). The surfaces look fairly flat, so with some good spray adhesive, it wouldn't be that hard. That would be the $h!t.

jerzy_illest_pa
Car: 300zx N/A

fayceoff wrote:
That should be nice. You should cover the center console, armrest, glove box, and the panel under the dash (around the steering wheel) in black vinyl and get rid of that fabric (is it tweed or cloth?). The surfaces look fairly flat, so with some good spray adhesive, it wouldn't be that hard. That would be the $h!t.
what do u mean by spray adhesive n its the same cloth i think is it that came in the stock 300zx plz post up pictures of wat u mean cause i still have 2 take the black interior off n i could do that when interior is off

fayceoff

Posts with no punctuation are so hard to read... I don't know any other way to say it, bro. Just get some vinyl from a fabric store/flea market and some spray glue from a craft store or Home Depot. Recover all the parts that have that grey fabric in vinyl, the same way us 240 guys do with our glove boxes and door panels. It'll look great.

skitz047
Car: 1992 300zx N/A

But where did you get thsoe seats?!?!!? Mine are torn up and i SO need some new ones!!!

guitarpro_1st
Car: 92 Nissan Maxima

man it looks good i just got finished doing a complete leather interior swap in my 3rd gen maxima i love the leather the feeling and the look richy looking lol makes a car look so much better

Return to “Interiors”