Interior Lighting *URGENT*

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
sharar
Car: 2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE

Hey, guys! I'm new to this forum and new to car stuff as well, and recently I decided to do an upgrade of all my interior lights to LEDs. I have a 2003 NISSAN PATHFINDER LE. So far dome lights and map lights have been done and part of the instrument cluster.

Problem #1: The instrument cluster has been giving me the problems mostly as no one makes the Toshiba V-2's that have connectors that go INSIDE the board, not on the outside, so typical Toshiba V-2's don't work and I can't find a solution, does anyone know where to get the OEM ones? Right now I can only see my MPH and my RPMs are dark.

Problem #2: I then went on to try and change the HVAC controls on the LE Pathfinder and ordered some Neo Wedge LEDs whose base was a tad too big so I went and installed the OEM lights back on but now the lights don't light up anymore, did I damage the board trying to get them out? If so can I fix it without buying a whole new unit?

Thank you guys in advance!

mdmellott
Car: '13 Kia Soul+ 2.0L AT
'02 Pathfinder SE 3.5L AT P/4WD

Here's a great post that gives you all the interior bulb sizing and LED conversion details. I used this information to help me with my LED conversion for all my instrument cluster, climate control, and other interior lights. It worked out great for me. There is no way for anyone to tell you for certain if you did any damage. Maybe you just blew a fuse. Disconnect your battery before you start taking apart and working on anything electrical in your car. Good luck.
topic563777.html

sharar
Car: 2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE

mdmellott wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 am
Here's a great post that gives you all the interior bulb sizing and LED conversion details. I used this information to help me with my LED conversion for all my instrument cluster, climate control, and other interior lights. It worked out great for me. There is no way for anyone to tell you for certain if you did any damage. Maybe you just blew a fuse. Disconnect your battery before you start taking apart and working on anything electrical in your car. Good luck.
topic563777.html
I was already on that post and it didn’t all apply to my 2003 LE since apparently Nissan decided to change the Twist base design and now no one sells them anymore

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”