Intelligent Key and Automatic Climate Control Issues

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
takawira
Car: Nissan Cube '09

I have the SL with SL Preferred package and I have two problems

1. With the intelligent key, is there a way to turn off the engine without turning off all electrical systems? I know that if I have the engine on with a regular key I can turn it once to turn off the engine but my radio and other electronics will stay on. But since I upgraded to the intelligent key, I have to turn the whole thing off before pressing the button again to get back to my music.

2. The automatic climate control seems to be stuck on one mode (air through the top vents). If I try to switch the modes, then I am forced to be in manual mode. Is there a way to change which mode I get in the automatic setup?

Thanks in advance!!

TBrack
Car: none

I don't know much about the Cube but I am assuming the climate control is the same Nissan design as normal. When you select auto climate control you are giving the car power to do whatever it takes to get to your selected temp, that means it gets to decide what vents are the most efficient route to changing the temp. Hope this helps.

marlin29311
Car: 2008 Infiniti G35x

For the electrical system thing - just press the button 2 times quickly - it will switch over to ACC mode.

As for the auto climate - TBrack was right - Auto is basically telling the car that it should do what it thinks is best - AKA heat out low, cold out top....anything that you want to do manual will put you in manual mode.

takawira
Car: Nissan Cube '09

Thanks. That totally helped.

Return to “Cube Forum”