Intelligent Cruise Control M45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
PtM03m45

Well today I messed around with the intelligent cruise, really amazing I gotta say. First though it won't work with VDC off, you have to leave it on..no biggie. It took me 10 minutes to figure it out <what a dork>. So then I drove it down the highway and set the speed and traffic slowed, and it slowed, then sped back up. Ok so I knew that. But what were the limits? So then I came up on the tolls <we have them every 20 miles or so in ripoff jersey> with a car in front of me. Doing 70 mph and keeping the car in front of me he slowed to 30 mph and I'll be damned but with out doing anything my car automatically braked and dropped all the way down to 30 also, then I turned it off in fear..LOLThe other nice feature is that when driving with the cruise on you can make 1 mph adjustments via the steering wheel arrows up or down. Every other car I had I had to surge it to speed up or reset it and did'nt have that close of a adjustment. Then on the back of side of the steering wheel is a car length adjuster for the intelligent cruise. Just adjust how closely u wanna follow the car in front. Pretty neat stuff..do other cars have this like MB?

http://members.cardomain.com/ptm03m45

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

MB does have it.

Though there have been some complaints about MB's system.

Fred..:)

MattB
Car: 2001 Infiniti I30A

That's awesome. I had been skeptical of these systems, but now I WANT ONE.

keystone
Car: 2000 I30, 2005 Subaru Outback, 2010 Murano SL

I'm jealous. I use cruise control all the time and hate having to slow down.

pimpingurz

i want one. is that the only car that has it?

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”